Backyard Critters 6: Frog, Moose, Armadillo Felted Knit Amigurumi Pattern, 4 inch
Frog, Armadillo, Moose
Finished Size: Approximately 3-1/2 to 4 inches (8.9-10.2cm) tall, depending on yarn used and amount of felting.
Yarn: Use only 100% wool, worsted weight. Do not use a ‘superwash’ wool as this will not felt. Bleached white yarns do not felt and many off-white yarns may not felt well. Test a sample knit swatch of white yarn before using. Yardages are approximate:
- Frog: Green (32yd/29m); White (6 yards/5.5m).
- Armadillo: Gray (52yd/47.5m).
- Moose: Brown (40yd/36.5m); Gold (16yd/14.5m).
Needles: Straight needles, size 10 US (6mm).
- Felt: black (All), pink (Armadillo).
- Embroidery floss: black (All), pink (Armadillo), white (All).
- Removable stitch markers (Moose, Armadillo).
- Yarn needle; embroidery needle.
- Polyester Pellets, Approximately 1oz (28g) per project • Small amount of waste cotton yarn to temporarily secure seams.
Stitches: M1 (Make one), K2TOG.