Born in a Barn 2: Cow, Rooster, Goat Felted Knit Amigurumi Pattern, 4 inch
Cow, Rooster, Goat
Finished Size: Approximately 3-1/2 to 4 inches (8.9-10.2cm) tall, depending on yarn used and amount of felting.
Yarn: Use only 100% wool, worsted weight. Do not use a ‘superwash’ wool as this will not felt. Bleached white yarns do not felt and many off-white yarns may not felt well. Test a sample knit swatch of white yarn before using. Yardages are approximate:
- Cow: Black (30yd/27.5m); White (18yd/16.5m); Pink (8yd/7.5m).
- Rooster: Rust (32yd/29.5m); Black (10yd/9.5m); Red (4yd/4m); Gold (2yd/2m).
- Goat: White (36yd/33m); Natural (4yd/4m).
Needles: Straight needles, size 10 US (6mm).
- Felt: black (All), pink (Cow, Goat).
- Embroidery floss: black (All), pink (Cow, Goat), white (All).
- Yarn needle; embroidery needle.
- Removable Stitch Markers (Cow, Goat).
- Polyester Pellets, Approximately 1oz (28g) per project.
- Small amount of waste cotton yarn to temporarily secure seams.
Stitches: M1 (Make one), K2TOG, KFB.