Alpaca, Donkey, Bull
Finished Size: Approximately 3-1/2 to 4 inches (8.9-10.2cm) tall, depending on yarn used and amount of felting.
Yarn: Use only 100% wool, worsted weight. Do not use a ‘superwash’ wool as this will not felt. Bleached white yarns do not felt and many off-white yarns may not felt well. Test a sample knit swatch of white yarn before using. Yardages are approximate:
Alpaca: Natural (34yd/31m).
Donkey: Gray (30yd/27.5m); White (4yd/4m); Black (6yd/5.5m).
Bull: Brown (36yd/33m); Peach (6yd/5.5m); Natural (4yd/4m).
Needles: Straight needles, size 10 US (6mm).
- Felt: black (All), pink (Alpaca, Donkey).
- Embroidery floss: black (All), pink (Alpaca, Donkey), white (All).
- Yarn needle; embroidery needle.
- Removable Stitch Markers (Donkey, Bull).
- Polyester Pellets, Approximately 1oz (28g) per project
- Small amount of waste cotton yarn to temporarily secure seams.
Stitches: M1 (Make one), K2TOG.