Knit and felt a Chihuahua, Papillon, Pomeranian, Chinese Crested & King Charles Spaniel. Our simple design is fast, fun & easy! Our 6-page downloadable amigurumi pattern has full color photos, diagrams and detailed instructions.
Finished Size: Approximately 3.5 inches (8.9cm) tall, depending on yarn used and amount of felting.
Yarn: Use only 100% wool, worsted weight. Do not use a 'superwash' wool as this will not felt. Bleached white yarns do not felt and many off-white yarns may not felt well. Test a sample knit swatch of white yarn before using. You'll need less than 100 yards (91m) of each color per project:
Chihuahua: Color A (Gold); Color B (White).
Papillon: Color A (White), Color B (Black).
Pomeranian: Color A (Gold).
Chinese Crested: Color A (Gray-Brown), Color B (White).
King Charles Spaniel: Color A (White), Color B (Brown).
Needles: Straight needles, size 10 US (6mm).
- Felt: black (All), pink (Chihuahua,Papillon, Pomeranian, Chinese Crested).
- Embroidery floss: black (All), white (All), pink (Chihuahua, Papillon, Pomeranian, Chinese Crested).
- Yarn needle;embroidery needle.
- Polyester Pellets, Approximately 1oz (28g) per project.
- Small amount of waste non-wool yarn to temporarily secure seams.