Oh Gno! Gnomes & Shroomy the Mushroom Felted Knit Amigurumi Pattern, 4 inch
Hang out with these gnomies and one fun-gi!
Finished Size: Approximately 3.5-4.5 inches (8.9-11.4cm) tall, depending on yarn used and amount of felting.
Yarn: Use only 100% wool, worsted weight. Do not use a "superwash" wool as this will not felt. Bleached white yarns do not felt and many off white yarns may not felt well. Test a sample knit swatch of white yarn before using. Yardages are approximate:
- Normy Gnome: Peach (20yd/18.5m); Blue (12yd/11m); White (12yd/11m); Red (26yd/24m).
- Lil Gnome: Peach (16yd/14.75m); Turquoise (12yd/11m); White (12yd/11m); Red (22yd/20.5m).
- Hefty Gnome: Peach (20yd/18.5m); Green (16yd/14.75m); White (12yd/11m); Red (26yd/24m).
- Shroomy: Red (14yd/13m); White (10yd/9.5m); Natural (12yd/11m).
Needles: Straight needles, size 10 US (6mm).
- Felt: black (All), peach (All Gnomes).
- Embroidery floss: black, white (All), peach (All Gnomes).
- Yarn needle; embroidery needle.
- Polyester pellets, Approximately 1oz (28g) per project
- Small amount of waste cotton yarn to temporarily secure seams.
Stitches: M1 (Make one), K2TOG, P2TOG.