Swat Team Kitties Felted Knit Amigurumi Pattern, 4 inch
White, Siamese, Tabby, Tuxedo, Calico Kitties
Our most popular amigurumi pattern! Knit and felt a tabby, tuxedo, calico, siamese and solid color kitty. Our simple design is fast, fun & easy! Our 4-page downloadable amigurumi pattern has full color photos, diagrams and detailed instructions.
Finished Size: Approximately 4 to 4-1/2 inches (10.2cm-11.4cm) tall, depending on yarn used and amount of felting.
Yarn: Use only 100% wool, worsted weight. Do not use a "superwash" wool as this will not felt. Bleached white yarns do not felt and many off white yarns may not felt well. Test a sample knit swatch of white yarn before using. Yardages are approximate:
- White Kitty: White (38yd/35m).
- Siamese Kitty: Natural (26yd/24m); Chocolate (14yd/13m).
- Tuxedo Kitty: Black (32yd/29.5m); White (4yd/4m).
- Tabby Kitty: Gray (36yd/33m); White (4yd/4m); Dark Gray (6yd/5.5m).
- Calico Kitty: White (28yd/26m); Black (14yd/13m); Ginger (12yd/11m).
Needles: Straight needles, size 10 US (6mm).
- Felt: black, pink.
- Embroidery floss: black, white, pink.
- Yarn needle; embroidery needle.
- Polyester pellets, Approximately 1oz (28g) per project
- Small amount of waste cotton yarn to temporarily secure seams.
Stitches: M1 (Make one), K2TOG.