Felted Knit Amigurumi Pattern: Trick or Treat 1: Ghost, Zombie, Vampire, 4 inch
Ghost, Zombie, Vampire
Knit and felt a spooky amigurumi ghost, a brain seeking hungry amigurumi zombie and blood-sucking amigurumi vampire.
Finished Size: Approximately 3.5-4 inches (8.9-10.2cm) tall, depending on yarn used and amount of felting.
Yarn: Use only 100% wool, worsted weight. Do not use a ‘superwash’ wool as this will not felt. Bleached white yarns do not felt and many off-white yarns may not felt well. Test a sample knit swatch of white yarn before using. Yardages are approximate:
- Ghost: White.
- Zombie: Green, Brown, White.
- Vampire: White, Red, Black.
Needles: Straight needles, size 10 US (6mm).
- Stitch holder or extra knitting needle (Ghost).
- Felt: black (All).
- Embroidery floss: black, white (All).
- Yarn needle; embroidery needle.
- Polyester Pellets, Approximately 1oz (28g) per project.
- Small amount of waste cotton yarn to temporarily secure seams.
Stitches: M1 (Make one), K2TOG.