Trick or Treat 2: Skeleton, Witch, Scarecrow Felted Knit Amigurumi Pattern, 4 inch
Skeleton, Witch, Scarecrow
Finished Size: Approximately 4 to 7 inches (10.2-17.8cm) tall, depending on yarn used and amount of felting.
Yarn: Use only 100% wool, worsted weight. Do not use a ‘superwash’ wool as this will not felt. Bleached white yarns do not felt and many off-white yarns may not felt well. Test a sample knit swatch of white yarn before using. Yardages are approximate:
- Skeleton: White (22yd/20.1m); Black (6yd/5.9m).
- Witch: Green (18yd/16.5m); Black (26yd/23.8m); Gray (16yd/14.6m).
- Scarecrow: Gold (18yd/16.5m); Red (4yd/3.7m); Blue (6yd/5.9m); Yellow (16yd/14.6m).
Needles: Straight needles, size 10 US (6mm).
- Crochet thread: white, 4yd (3.7m) (Scarecrow).
- Stitch holder or extra knitting needle (Witch).
- Cardboard: 5x12" (12.7x30.5cm) (Witch)
- Felt: black (All).
- Embroidery floss: black, white (All).
- Yarn needle; embroidery needle.
- Polyester Pellets, Approximately 1oz (28g) per project.
- Small amount of waste cotton yarn to temporarily secure seams.
Stitches: M1 (Make one), K2TOG, P2TOG.