Born in a Barn 1: Chicken, Pig, Horse Felted Knit Amigurumi Pattern, 4 inch
Chicken, Pig, Horse
Finished Size: Approximately 3-1/2 to 4 inches (8.9-10.2cm) tall, depending on yarn used and amount of felting.
Yarn: Use only 100% wool, worsted weight. Do not use a ‘superwash’ wool as this will not felt. Bleached white yarns do not felt and many off-white yarns may not felt well. Test a sample knit swatch of white yarn before using. Yardages are approximate:
- Chicken: White (32yd/29.5m); Red (4yd/3.75m); Gold (2yd/2m).
- Pig: Pink (38yd/35m).
- Horse: Brown (34yd/31m); Black (6yd/5.5m).
- Felt: black (All), pink (Pig, Horse), white (Horse).
- Embroidery floss: black (All), pink (Pig, Horse), white (All).
- Yarn needle; embroidery needle.
- Removable Stitch Markers (Horse).
- Polyester Pellets, Approximately 1oz (28g) per project
- Small amount of waste cotton yarn to temporarily secure seams.
Stitches: M1 (Make one), K2TOG, KFB.